Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My new 'hood.


I have been in Cambridge for two weeks now and have settled into my new house. I did not want to post a picture of my actual house so instead, here is a house in the general area that I am quite taken with. Living off campus means it is a bit of a trek into university; I am either going to have to learn to get up early or buy a bicycle. Once the work kicks in however I think I will appreciate being able to totally remove myself from the place! For those considering a visit, rest assured, I have managed to maintain my high standards and found a room which is not unlike "the palace" I used to live in back in Glasgow, chandelier? oh, aye.

1 comment:

  1. Way hay :)This is going to be such a good way for you to keep us updated en masse. xx

    ReplyDelete